Wednesday, January 29, 2014



Hunger games

If I were in the Hunger Games, then I would be stressed.

If I were in the Hunger Games, then I would be afraid.

If I were in the Hunger Games, then I would be confused.

If I were in the Hunger Games, then I would be brave.

If I were in the Hunger Games, then I would feel unprotected.






If I had to choose 3 things to help me survive in the wilderness I will get an example from the person, number one survivor in the world - Bear Grylls. He has always knife, rope and fire starter replacement and one more extra think - a small pot to boiled water from the river/lake/ocean and I think is really important to have a good clothing equipment. The knife is multi functional tool, you can kill animals, you can cut wood to make a fire, you can protect yourself from predators. The rope is very useful, you can climb, you can tide bigger thinks and then to pull them as part of tree to make a fire. The fire starter replacement of course to make a fire to grilled some wild animal or enormous bug :D, to hate up you body and etc. 

                                    Knife, fire starter replacement, rope and Bear Grylls :P :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment